In the face of growing crime rates, an arrest warrant search in Iron County, UT should no longer be the priority of only commercial establishments. From private establishments that offer information on UT crime history online to state justice agencies and local law enforcement, all are of the view that this crucial safety intervention should be a part of your initiation ritual whether you are allowing people entry into your personal or professional circle.
For this purpose, scores of ways are being offered to get third party information on active warrants and arrest records in Iron County. If you intend to take your inquiry to a state agency, you will need to fulfill certain statutory criteria before you are given access to data on arrest warrants issued in the area.
The police, the office of the clerk of court and the magistrate will only offer this information to people who are associated with a law enforcement agency or with organizations that offer care to vulnerable people such as children and seniors. However, no restrictions have been placed on applicants who don’t mind looking for crime history details through privately owned agencies.
For a third party warrant search, you can use the form given on top of this page. Filling in the information requested will get you access to their extensive database of crime information from all states along with details on Iron County outstanding warrants for arrests. Alternatively, if you meet the legal requirement of the state, you can go to:
- The police: 2132 N Main, Cedar City, Utah 84720
- The county clerk: 68 S 100 E, Parowan, UT 84720
- The court of the magistrate: Given above
What are your options for finding details on warrants and recent arrests from Iron County over the phone? (2021-current)
- Contact the non-emergency dispatch phone line of the County Sheriff for general inquiries- (435) 867-7550.
- Contact the Iron County Jail to access prisoner records and for inmate searches- (435) 867-7555
- Contact the police for arrest records, incident and accident reports- (435) 867-7500
- Contact the Clerk of Court for a case search- (435) 867-3250/(435) 867-3250
- Contact the Iron County State Attorney’s Office to get help for crime victims- (435) 865-5310
Crime statistics of Iron County
The Iron County Sheriff’s Office received 168 criminal complaints in 2019. There were 119 property offenses and 49 violent crimes among them.
Around 65 larceny-thefts, 37 burglaries, and 17 motor vehicle thefts were included in the property offenses category. Nearly 40 aggravated assaults, and 8 rapes were included in the violent crimes category.
Older crime statistics
Between 1999 and 2008, an average of 850 crimes were reported in Iron County, Utah each year. Of these criminal incidents less than 5% qualified as violent crimes. Yet through this period, this crime category rose significantly to reach a figure that was 70% higher than that of the previous decade.